Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care has been the community leader in hospice and palliative care for 36 years, founding the hospice movement in the Pikes Peak region in 1980. We are the only nonprofit, community-based hospice in El Paso County.
Every year, we help more than 1,600 patients and families navigate the challenges of a life-limiting illness with comfort, dignity and fulfillment. In a business like this, you don’t thrive for this long, nor serve as many patients as we have, without holding to a particular standard.
Ours is simple: We believe that hospice care is about living, and that every patient and family deserves consistent expert care and compassionate personal attention. Here are just a few things that set Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care apart:
- Comprehensive team of hospice and palliative experts including our physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses and certified nursing assistants, counselors, chaplains, pharmacists and administrative professionals
- More than 450 trained volunteers supporting professional care teams
- Fast response and 24/7 access to care
- The only dedicated hospice inpatient care unit in El Paso County
- The only hospice-owned pharmacy in the region--specializing in hospice and palliative needs
- A comprehensive grief counseling program, including specialized care for children and teens