Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care has been the community leader in end-of-life care for nearly 40 years, founding the hospice movement in the Pikes Peak region in 1980. We are the only nonprofit, community-based hospice in El Paso and Teller Counties.
Every year, we help 2,000 patients and families navigate the challenges of a life-limiting illness with comfort, dignity and fulfillment. In a business like this, you don’t thrive for this long, nor serve as many patients as we have, without holding to a particular standard.
Ours is simple: We believe that hospice care is about living, and that every patient and family deserves consistent expert care and compassionate personal attention. Here are just a few things that set Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care apart:
- Comprehensive team of hospice and palliative experts including our physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses and certified nursing assistants, counselors, chaplains, and administrative professionals
- More than 200 trained volunteers supporting professional care teams
- Fast response and 24/7 access to care
- The only dedicated hospice inpatient care unit serving El Paso and Teller Counties
- A comprehensive grief counseling program, including specialized care for children and teens