Share Hope on Giving Tuesday
COVID-19 has made a big impact on all of us – especially our medical staff, patients and families.
Elderly individuals, those with underlying health issues and those with impaired immune systems are the most at-risk for COVID-19 and its complications. Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care is committed to providing excellent care, resources and hope to our community during this critical time.
To continue this important work, we need your help.
Please consider making a donation to Pikes Peak Hospice this Tuesday, May 5th during #GivingTuesdayNow. This day of global giving and unity was instituted (in addition to #GivingTuesday held each December) to respond to the unprecedented needs caused by COVID-19. By participating on this day, you will join a unique, global effort to support for our front-line workers and patients.
Your financial gift on Tuesday, May 5th will help us:
- Continue to provide excellent hospice, palliative care, and grief support
- Offer services beyond what insurance covers, such as complementary therapies and counseling services
- Ensure our field clinicians have the resources they need, including personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Connect with patients through Telehealth services, providing crucial health information electronically when in-person contact is not possible
- Help families with emergent needs
Together we can spread hope. Click here to start your secure online gift today.