Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care offers a full range of services for patients of all ages, at any stage of serious illness.
- Hospice care is available for patients with a life-limiting illness when the focus is on providing comfort and caring, not curing.
- Palliative care supports the patient facing advancing severe, life-limiting disease symptoms who may still be seeking treatment aimed at cure.
- Palliative Pharmacy of Pikes Peak provides specialized pharmaceutical care for our hospice patients, with the ability to quickly address patients' changing needs.
- Integrative, or complementary therapies are available to relieve stress, decrease pain, and enhance the patient's quality of life.
- We provide education and support for caregivers through hands-on training and other resources.
- Comprehensivegrief support is available for family members, including a specialized children's grief program.
The road to relief starts with direct questions and honest answers. The most important first step you can take is understanding your options.
Call us at (719) 633-3400 or contact us to find out more about how Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care can help. Our Call Center is staffed 24/7 by Registered Nurses who can answer your questions.
"I am impressed that the management and employees of Pikes Peak Hospice perform such exemplary services in times like these."
-- Patient family member