Just an hour or two a week makes a difference. And there are more than 90 jobs you can do as a volunteer, including:
- Patient care in homes, long term care and assisted living facilities, and the Pikes Peak Hospice Unit at Penrose Hospital
- Providing Integrative Therapies that complement traditional patient care such as touch therapies, aromatherapy, Soothing Sounds music, Animal Companions, and others
- Providing emotional support to grieving family members
- Assisting office staff with critical administrative assignments
- Assisting Pikes Peak Hospice Foundation with events, mailings and other special projects
Visit https://www.cervistech.com/acts/console.phpconsole_id=0107&console_type=event to access additional information about current opportunities to serve.
Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care needs homecare volunteers in the outlying areas of Peyton, Falcon and Security/Fountain. Homecare volunteers spend quality time with patients, provide respite for caregivers, may help with light housekeeping, or run errands. If you are interested please contact Volunteer Services at 719 633-3400.