Supporting Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care
Pikes Peak Hospice Foundation is part of what sets Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care apart. The generous contributions from our Foundation donors help provide compassionate and specialized end-of-life care to those in our community impacted by life-limiting illness.
Pikes Peak Hospice Foundation is a 501(c)(3) corporation, and all donations are fully tax deductible as allowed by law. Our Federal Identification Number is 84-1453050. You may Click Here for further documentation regarding 501(c)(3) status.
Make a Contribution
You can make a donation to Pikes Peak Hospice Foundation online, by mail or by phone.
Click Here to donate online.
If you prefer to make a contribution by mail, Click Here to display and print the donation form and send it in with your donation to:
Pikes Peak Hospice Foundation
2550 Tenderfoot Hill Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
If you want to make a donation by phone, call us at 719.457.8104 and indicate that you would like to make a credit card donation by phone.
Ways to Contribute
- Remember Someone You Love with a donation in memory of or in honor of a loved one.
- Make a Monthly Donation - Please contact the Foundation office at 719.457.8104 with questions regarding making a monthly contribution.
- Donate your vehicle! Please call for more details.
- Matching Gift Program - Please check with your employer to find out if they offer a matching gift program. These programs multiply the impact of your contribution.
- Planned Giving - Make a bequest through your will, estate planning, life insurance policies, etc.
- Sponsor an Event -- Please contact the Foundation Executive Director regarding sponsorship opportunities for Trees of Life.
- Please browse our Foundation site to explore other ways to give.
Thank you for your generous support!
To view Pikes Peak Hospice Foundation Donor Commitments, Click Here.
Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care does not rent or sell its donor lists.
"My father's death would have been much harder on me and my family without the help of Pikes Peak Hospice. We are so thankful that your services were there for us. Simply put, you are the best."
--Patient family member